среда, 15 января 2020 г.

VOODU VALVE PRESETS DOWNLOAD

Submitted by Faker Flex: I recomand every one to buy Roctron because I believe your products are very good and I'm thankful to you for that. The available editors are for PC only. This file must be entered as a bulk load. Take off the effects for dry effect. voodu valve presets

Uploader: Vudosida
Date Added: 24 February 2004
File Size: 57.46 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86695
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Simply select the editor to match your product and hit download. I recomand every one to buy Roctron because I believe your products are very good and I'm thankful to you for that.

The presets are taken from internet Rocktron's web page and some of them are the original Voodu Valve presets - my favorites from all. These presets came to us from Dan in Romania, he writes: VooDu Valve Presets 1. Raf and from Belgium writes: After tweaking for a while I found the sound I was looking for. I like heavy metal. About the Editor The available editors are for PC only.

voodu valve presets

The presets was a litle modified for sounding good direct in recording console. These presets were submitted by Per Sviggum and are free for all to ab use. Feel free to adjust.

voodu valve presets

Also, sent in by Alex rubakov mail. I like this patch better than the In Flames patch and is now my main rhythm sound! Here is a ptach I dialed in for the rhythm sound on Queensryche's.

Voodu Valve Presets - Community - Riff Interactive

The tone I was after is from their Long Road album. VooDu Valve Editor Check it out, these patches are now interchangeable!

Most Voodu Valve preset. This preset was sent in by Tom who says it offers the ultimate Malmsteen tone!

Sent in by Alex rubakov mail. Submitted by Faker Flex: Take off the effects for dry effect. Hi here's an update of my previous In Flames patch!

Lyle's Rocktron Voodu Valve Parameters

This file contains 3 presets. This file contains 20 presets. Submitted by ko ch'ang soo who describes this preset as Megadeth's Youthanasia. I named the patch 'In Flames' a great swedish metalband! A brand new VooDu Valve preset from another Rocktron user. Franck in France recently sent in these presets which he uses with his Voodu Valve. This patch contains the original In Flames patch I created and a new Patch that's very close to Children Of Bodom's sound,a truly amazing finish metal band!

Change your presets via your PC! This file contains 3 presets which were submitted by Jorg Schulte from Sauerland, Germany.

Resetting Rocktron VooDu Valve Online Guitar Multi Effects Processor

From Dennis in Germany here is five more presets, plus the description to go along with them dennis. Colin - These are some Incubus type sounds. String sizes are from 6th down: This preset was submitted by Guido Henkel. This file must be entered as a bulk load.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий